I have just finished my build and have an enormous sense of achievement. I have never done anything like this before, and was very concerned with the soldering (mainly, if i would cause an error that would be hard to find).
The instructions were easy to follow, and i never once felt confused with them. The hardest parts for me were trying the get 'legs' into the sockets (mainly the Matrix). I just took my time and took it steady and it all worked out.
Had a small issue with uploading to the device. This was my ignorance and i was using the wrong Com port.
Now i need to look at what i can get the little guy to do.